On 10/5/07, Kent Tong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, thanks for your reply.

> I suppose you're using wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() to trigger
> the refresh?

No, I'm not.

The ListChoice uses the same AbstractModel on which the panel inside
the form builds its CompoundPropertyModel (see my previous posts):
when user's selection changes, the AbstractModel correctly replaces
its object with the newly selected instance and the form gets
refreshed by an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (attached to
ListChoice's "onclick" event) to display the new instance (read from
the same AbstractModel).

Everything works really smooth: the user selects a recommendation from
the list, he edits it, saves it, then he clicks on another
recommendation from the list and edits this other one, and so on.

*BUT*, when the user edits one of the recommendations making errors,
tries to save it and form validation fails, the panel's
CompoundPropertyModel seems to detach from the underlying
AbstractModel and, if the user selects another choice on the
ListChoice, the form is refreshed but it keeps showing data of the
recommendation instance that failed validation.

Any suggestion would be really appreciated, because maybe I'm missing
something about the "inner mechanisms" of Wicket.

Thank you all for any help,

Fabio Fioretti - WindoM