Oh, then what should I do? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious here.

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
On 10/6/07, Stanczak Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What do you mean? This is all I'm doing, but still get the "HTTP
Response has already been committed." error. Is there something there
that wrong?

SimpleDateFormat formatFile = new SimpleDateFormat("MM-dd-yyyy-HH-MM");
                        ResourceStreamRequestTarget rsrt = new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(new StringResourceStream(out, "text/csv"));
                        rsrt.setFileName("export_" +
formatFile.format(Calendar.getInstance().getTime()) + ".csv");
                        rsrt.respond(getRequestCycle());

This last line, rsrt.respond is what you shouldn't do.

Eelco

Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group
812-735-3600