hi,

i'm just starting to use wicket and i have a question regarding updating a model when a link is pressed. I will explain my situation.

I have a normal form, with a model attached to it and a button to submit it. There is also a link in the form who's only purpose is to enable or disable a field. The problem is, when i press the link to disable the field, all my data from the other fields is lost. It seems like wicket is loading a new form when i presse the link, because all the old data from the model is presented.

My question is: is it normal wicket loads the page again when a link is pressed? and if so, is there a way to update my model first?

--
Mattijs Hoitink
Func. Internet Integration