I'm just not sure how to do this - for example, I have a drop down choice and
when it changes, I need to populate other fields. I had presumed the way to
do this was to change the values in an attached PropertyModel and any text
or other UI fields which were attached to this model would be automatically
updated. But this doesn't seem to be so.

It seems an obvious thing but I can't find it in any of the forums - if it's
possible it's got to be simple, yes ?