30 attendees so far have signed up for the Amsterdam Wicket meetup, and already
19 attendees (!) have added their preferred dates. That's a really good score
for a first double opt-in call :-)

wheeheew!

Some people have stated that they won't be able to attend all day and prefer an
evening or at least late-afternoon session. However, since we're paying for the
room all day anyway, I suggest we setup an agenda like this:

12:00 Room opens, Wifi connection, power outlets and coffee available.
      Walk-in hackaton for whoever likes to join.
15:00 Start of the 'official' Meetup. Opening talk.
15:00-21:00 Talks / presentations / discussion / ask-a-committer sessions / TBD
18:00 Beers and snacks, continuing sessions
21:00 Wrap-up

Based on Ruby meetup successes, we could split the sessions in two: an Experienced track
and a Beginners track, for those people that are interested in Wicket but need the right
arguments to sell it to their bosses. Possibly rename this to "Is Wicket suitable
for my CMS/Webapp/?". :)

sounds very good

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to cover the costs with some sponsormoney. Anyone
who'd be interested in helping out on the finances, please send me an email!
All we need is some financing for the room, coffee, beers, connectivity, and so
on.

My company (Func.) is willing to contribute, I'll get in touch about details.

Regards,
Wouter

--
Wouter Huijnink