Hi Alex

I cannot confirm this, I too have beta4 installed. And have not problems when refreshing html. At certain times there can be problems with the java classes, which I belive are known(there are some limitations on the hotspot vm I belive that causes this). This is using it with tomcat 5.

Alex Objelean wrote:
I've noticed that when working in development mode with beta4, changing the
markup is not visible when browser page is refreshed (in beta3 was ok) -
thus a restart is needed. Are there any ModificationWatcher changes in
latest beta release?
Thank you!
Alex.