Matej,
No worries. If you do get a moment, this tiny but complete
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13223550/treetable.zip quickstart  clearly
demonstrates what's going on.
Also bear in mind that when the app, now suffering from this behaviour in
1.3 beta x, was first developed using 1.2.6, it worked quite well (with big
data sets, some of the vertical join lines between nodes were not perfectly
horizontally aligned, but all columns' data was always visible when the
corresponding node was made visible).
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk

PS I will open an ASF Jira account soon so I can contribute as I find
issues. In the meantime, I hope the tiny, attached quickstart helps.