Hello Matej,

2007/10/18, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi, we are experimenting a little with component data representation
> right now in order to improve memory consumption, so the trunk might
> be a little unstable though. But so far I am unable to reproduce your
> exception.
>
> Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok, I'll stay with beta4 for now, no problem. Thanks to maven this is
an easy switch. Trunk not being stable all the time is what it's for
after all. Just a little nerve-wracking when this happens mere hours
before launching a site (more on that later) *laughs manically*

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz

www.2rue.de