> If i were to change the layout or lets say the default button names when
> using the Wizard class, is there any way to do it other than extending the
> Wizard class itself and defining my custom markup ?

That depends on what you want to do. You can pass in false for the
addDefaultCssStyle constructor argument and provide your own CSS. You
can indeed override and provide custom markup. Or e.g. for the buttons
override method newButtonBar and return a custom button bar. If you
look at the code/ API you can see what extensions there are.

Eelco