You're all so fast :)

Suad AlShamsi wrote:
You can either override getConfigurationType() in the Application class

@Override
   public String getConfigurationType() {
       return Application.DEPLOYMENT;
   }

or you can set in in the web.xml

       <init-param>
           <param-name>configuration</param-name>
           <param-value>deployment</param-value>
       </init-param>

Regards,
Suad

raybristol wrote:
dummy question, how to set wicket in Deloyment mode? There is a
Application#getConfigurationType() but I expect something like
Application#setConfigurationType() which does not exist so I thing I must
miss something here...

Many thanks