Tks a lot for your reply, but how do I do "get wicket to change the style color" of that speciffic row, exactly? that part I don't know... :(

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Laidler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing CSS

You could use CSS. Set the class for the table row to be highlighted (eg ..tr class="trcolor"), add a style to the page to set the color of the table row class (eg .trcolor {color: red} ). Then get wicket to change the style color
through CSS when the checkbox is selected.

Cristi Manole wrote:

Hello,

I have a checkbox in an Ajax table (wrote by Igor).

On one column i add a panel which contains a checkbox and a link.

When the user selects the checkbox I would like that specific table row to
be displayed with a different background color.

How am I to do that? I didn't manage to understand how to get the row id
(although that is probably trivial) and how to change the css (I'm
thinking
of doing that through javascript, with  appendJavascript method, but on
which element to call it?)

Thanks in advance.