Hi Francisco,

Sorry, it does appear that we got it wrong as far the the "mvn
netbeans:netbeans" instruction goes - I've updated the website source
(it'll sync eventually) to remove that, leaving the suggestion that,
with NB6, the pom.xml can be opened directly.

As I use IDEA and most of the other committers use Eclipse, I'm afraid
that NetBeans behaviour doesn't seem to be something we can easily
check!

/Gwyn