Hi,

After quite a bit of development, I'm happy to announce Eventful (
http://www.eventfulhq.com) has launched to the general public.  Eventful is
an online registration and event management application.  With Eventful, you
can:

   - Import your contact database
   - Send personalized email campaigns
   - Support registering guests and sending invitations
   - Securely collect credit card information
   - Manage staff, speakers and various pricing options
   - Stay on top of your event with several real-time reports

Eventful allows you to lower your event management cost while increasing
revenue.  Unlike some competitors, Eventful doesn't have expensive annual
contracts or per-attendee fees.  Eventful offers flexible, low-cost monthly
subscriptions.  You can find out more about Eventful on the home page:
http://www.eventfulhq.com.

Eventful is built with Wicket, Hibernate, Spring, JasperReports and several
other frameworks.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions about
implementation.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com