I'm getting a strange error that is cause my dev jetty instance to die.
The error is from wicket, but I'm not getting enough information in the
output to determine where to look.

Anyone have any idea what this is about?

I'm running this in Maven of course, with the jetty6 plugin.
Here is the output I do have:

:WARN:  failed MyApplication
:WARN:  failed
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/tourmaline,file:/D:/lobbythem-workspace/t>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/tourmaline,file:/D:/workspace/tourmaline/src/main/we
bapp/}
:WARN:  failed  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:WARN:  failed  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector @ 0.0.0.0:8080
:WARN:  failed  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[INFO] Jetty server exiting.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failure

Embedded error: wicket.Initializer cannot be cast to
org.apache.wicket.IInitializer
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Nov 06 02:39:23 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 10M/19M
[INFO]
:INFO:  Shutdown hook executing
:INFO:  Shutdown hook complete