thanks!

I think people become accustomed to how they used wicket up to now.
Therefore, they don't see this "weakness" as they worked around it countless
times. However, "never change a running system" isn't an argument to me ...
and it wasn't to the first guy who said that the wheel should be round ;)

-----
-------