I am having a problem with the UrlCodingStrategy.  I'm currently extending
BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy. The problem is that the app
is decoding some of the characters in the url before I get the url in the
decodeParameters method.

For example, the url once encoded looks like this:

/linkframe/item/187822/site/Wine/sitetopic/Food%2FDrink

where the params are item=187822, site=Wine, and sitetopic=Food%2FDrink

When the decode method in BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy
calls requestParameters.getPath() the url looks like this:

/linkframe/item/187822/site/Wine/sitetopic/Food/Drink

This is causing a problem because the app thinks the URL fragment has
unmatched key/value pairs.  I cannot seem to find where/why the %2F is
getting resolved to a /.  Can someone help me with this?  I need to keep
this from happening.  It's causing null pointers all over the place.