Hello,

I would like to put 2 buttons on a form (submit/cancel). This 2 buttons need
to be localized. I tried to override the form's onSubmit, and add one new
Button (submit) and a new subclass of Button (cancel).

My code looks like this:

[CODE]
Form form = new Form("formaddeditcurrency") {
  @Override
  protected void onSubmit() {
    // do submit (insert into db)
  }
};

form.add(new Button("submitaddedit", new StringResourceModel("submit", this,
null)));
form.add(new Button("canceladdedit", new StringResourceModel("cancel", this,
null)) {
  @Override
  public void onSubmit() {
      // do cancel
  }
});
[/CODE]

My problem is that when a user click "Cancel", the form still tried to be
submitted (and since some fields are invalid, it writes some garbage to the
Feedbackpanel). However, in markup, my cancel button is not a "submit", but
a simple "button".

How can I put several buttons on a form?

Thank you for your help ;)