Thats pretty much it.

I had a date member of my bean and was using a text field to set it on
post... of course since it didn't know the format I expected, it failed and
because I didn't have a feedback panel, I couldn't see it (and nothing was
coming out in the log).

Although it was my own fault hands down (silly me didn't write a test first)
I'm thinking that I could have saved hours with some sort of indication...
now that its happened once the lesson is pretty clear, but a lot of people
are going to stumble over stuff like that when they first get into Wicket.

- Brill