Hi, all,
I am new to wicket, I have a question about calling javascript from wicket,
suppose I create a page from wicket, from this page I click a button, which
wicket will call a javascript function, this function will create a dialog
window with fancy GUI controls, from these controls, if I click one of them,
an event handler from that javascript file will be called, inside this
handler, I need to call back to a wicket java method to handle business
logic, now how can I do that? I know if wicket creates all the GUI controls,
wicket can handle the events easily, but I want javascript to create them
since it deals with fancy style sheets.

Is there a way wicket can handle events generated from javascript created
buttons? or a way calling back to wicket java code from javascript code?

Thanks

David