Gwyn Evans wrote:
> CC> The only difference between my java file and the WorldClock
> CC> example is that it extends BasePage and I extend Panel. I'm also
> CC> updating a label that is in a ListView. I'm trying to build a
> CC> table of data that updates dynamically.
>
> That might be significant.  Could it be a case for
> ListView.setReuseItems()?

It seems the problem is more fundamental. I must have wicket deployment
issues because my browser's error console reports these errors:

Error: invalid XML namespace wicket
Source File:
http://localhost:8090/new/resources/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WicketEventReference/wicket-event.js;jsessionid=ja7k1wng2fbw
Line: 26

Error: invalid XML namespace wicket
Source File:
http://localhost:8090/new/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js;jsessionid=ja7k1wng2fbw
Line: 26

Error: invalid XML namespace wicket
Source File:
http://localhost:8090/new/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-debug.js;jsessionid=ja7k1wng2fbw
Line: 26

Error: Wicket is not defined
Source File: http://localhost:8090/new/
Line: 12

Error: Wicket is not defined
Source File: http://localhost:8090/new/
Line: 16

It looks like the javascript files are not being served up correctly.