Dear Friends,
   I am having a problem with putting MultiFileUploadField inside a
ListView. I am following the example, but somehow the uploads collection is
not getting populated with the files. However when I directly add the
MultiFileUploadField  on a form everything seems to work. Could someone
please shed some light on this.

Here is some code snippet

            List ls = Arrays.asList(new String[]{"Passport "});
            ListView pl = new ListView("plist",ls)
            {

                                protected void populateItem(ListItem arg0) {

                                        MultiFileUploadField ff=new
MultiFileUploadField("file_input",new
PropertyModel(this,"uploads"),3);

                                        fileUploadList.add(ff);
                                        fileUpload.add(ff);
                        arg0.add(ff);

                                }

            };

And the listview is on a form and the collections(uploads) is on the form to
just as in the example. I am sure its something with the component
hierarchy. But not sure how to call the uploads correctly. I think there is
something wrong with the expression.

Thanks,
Franklin