Hi everyone!
I'm having a problem with an ajax button and I'd like to ask for help X-)

I have a DataTable with a Button, a text field and a label on every row. My
objective is to be able to insert data into the text field, then click on the
button and have an ajax call which 1) renders the label according to the input
and 2) hides the button.
Everything is fine as long as I press the button a single time, but if (by
accident) I doubleclick, I get an exception like:

WicketMessage: component
frmDettaglio:dettaglio:tabella:rows:1:cells:1:cell:button not found on page
it.ibc.moduli.movimenti.DettaglioMovimenti[id = 4], listener interface =
[RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
frmDettaglio:dettaglio:tabella:rows:1:cells:1:cell:button not found on page
it.ibc.moduli.movimenti.DettaglioMovimenti[id = 4], listener interface =
[RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:394)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:440)
at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:139)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1091)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1177)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:500)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:261)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(WicketServlet.java:126)

I think this is because there are two ajax calls, and since the first one
alters the DOM (or maybe the serverside state - the button needs to be hidden)
the second one can't find the "new" button anymore.. Is there a way to suppress
one of the two calls?

Many thanks for your attention!