Hello,

I have two Dropdowns: Countries and Regions. When changing Countries, it
goes to database and refresh the Regions with Ajax nicely.

The first time the page loads, it will get the selected country from the
database, and should show the regions but I don't really know how to do
this. Normally, I can do with LoadableDetachableModel, and then assigning
the ModelValue that corresponds, but with the Ajax behaviour I'm totally
lost.

Here is my code:

countryWork.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange")
        {
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
                target.addComponent(regionWork);
               regions =
getRegionDaoInterface().getRegions(professionalInfo.getCountryWork().getCountryID());
               if (regions.size()==0) regionWork.setEnabled(false);
               else regionWork.setEnabled(true);
            }
        });

Model regionModelChoices = new AbstractReadOnlyModel()
        {
            public Object getObject(Component component)
            {
              if (professionalInfo.getCountryWork()!=null)
              regions =
getRegionDaoInterface().getRegions(professionalInfo.getCountryWork().getCountryID());
                  if (regions==null || regions.size()==0)
                           regionWork.setEnabled(false);
               else
                           regionWork.setEnabled(true);
               return regions;
            }
        };

How to load regions from a given country the first time the page loads
without losing the ajax behaviour?

As always, thank you very very much for your support, help, and time.
Oskar