Hi, I have some inputs in a form, some are required field, they work fine
when I press 'submit' button, however, I also include a cancel button, in
which onclick event my code is like:

 add(new Button("cancel"){
                public void onClick() {
                        setResponsePage(new ActivityTypeList());
                }
            });

But I think it's probably button 'cancel' has attribute type='submit' in
html page, but I can't put reset, so I don't know what to do to avoid the
validation when user press 'cancel' ?

Many thanks,
Ray