Unfortunately it seems that in 1.2 getAssociatedMarkupStream is *final*.

And 'getMarkupStream()' only takes (MarkupContainer container, boolean
throwException).  I pressume the second parameter you listed was for cache
control?

MarkupCache does allow for me to clear the cache and such though.  I can
try doing that as soon as my page is rendered, but I'll still have the
narrow chance that two pages are rendering at the same time (multiplied by
lots of users over a long period this becomes quite likely).

I'm going to guess I'm out of luck in 1.2 then?

+++ Johan Compagner [wicket-users] [Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 08:55:51AM +0100]:

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key
// Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
// possess.
//                 -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]