Eelco Hillenius wrote:
This is your chance to do some practicing on presenting Johan! One
idea that comes in mind is to let Arje or someone else from Hippo talk
about how they plan to use Wicket (or are already doing so) and/ or
have a talk on why and how to use portlets with Wicket.

We can do a short informal talk on why and how we use Wicket to build our new CMS. I can do the "why", and I'll try to persuade someone else to do the "how" ;-)

Since we are basically Wicket newbies this might turn into a rather "Idols" like assessment, but we are interested to know what others think of our approach so I guess that's all right :-)

Cheers

Niels