Hi, I have a form in a page, after user fill some data in and press 'Save' I
want to call/or not to call a javascript function, in my code I was try to
do like:

Form form = new Form("form", new CompoundPropertyModel(this)){
            protected void onSubmit(){
                activity.setReference(reference);

                (new ActivityManager()).storeActivity(activity);
                //setResponsePage(new ActivityTypesMenu());
            }};

        TextField activityDateTF = new TextField("activityDate", new
PropertyModel(this,"reference"));
        activityDateTF.setRequired(true);
        form.add(activityDateTF);
        Button saveBtn = new Button("save");
        saveBtn.add(
                        new SimpleAttributeModifier(
                                        "onclick", "something();"));

        form.add(saveBtn);

        add(form);

However I don't think I am doing it right, one thing that javascript
function not be called so I am asking help again here...

Many thanks again.