Hi Murat!

If you are running behind a WebSeal proxy, just configure the junction as
"transparent" and
deploy your application with the same context-root as the junction name.
Then you can run like:

myserver1.xxx.com:80/myapp1 -> localhost:8080/myapp1

The "transparent" setting means that the proxy will not try to parse the
html and try
to "fix" any server-relative url contained in you pages.

Best Regards
Niels Bo