Hello,

We run into the good old "this page contains both secure and
non-secure items" warning on IE 6 when updating
DojoOrderableListContainer components via Ajax.

We're using Dojo packaged with the wicketstuff-dojo
1.3.0-SNAPSHOT, and I understand that it's version 0.4. So
this bug

  http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/2390

might be relevant, and I thought of building my custom dojo

http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Build+a+custom+dojo+to+fit+to+your+application

on a newer version.

So if anyone can tell

1) which dojo versions should work with current
wicketstuff-dojo, or even

2) whether this might fix our non-secure items warning

we'd greatly appreciate it!

Meanwhile, I'll go and try it out and report back.

Cheers,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho