Hi,

according to the DataTable Example from the Repeater View Examples
I've written my own Page.
My Page-Class is derived from Webpage. But if I add an AbstractColumn
to the List<IColumn> like in the example application

columns.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model("Actions")) {
  public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String componentId, IModel model)
{
    cellItem.add(new ActionPanel(componentId, model));
  }
});

I get the following exception:

org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup of type 'html' for
component 'de.lbb.it34.qman.JobOverviewPage$ActionPanel' not found. Enable
debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all
filenames tried:
[MarkupContainer [Component id = cell, page =
de.lbb.it34.qman.JobOverviewPage, path = 6:table:rows:1:cells:6:
cell.JobOverviewPage$ActionPanel, isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]]
Caused by: org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not
found. Component class: .....

In similiar threads I couldn't found an answer for this issue.

Thanks,
Heiko