Hello all,

Sorry for bothering, may be somebody could help. I'm developing web apps under Eclipse. Early I'm using the mvn eclipse:eclipse + jetty launcher plugn. Now i try to use m2eclipse plugin and webapp is started using m2's goal mvn jetty:run. The application works, but when I want to trace through the wicket core code (in wicket.jar) the debug window shows (for example):

Source not found for WebRequestCycle(RequestCycle).steps() line: 1248

I see Eclipse log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.debug.ui 4 0 2007-11-30 23:47:48.546

!MESSAGE Problem detected with part org.eclipse.debug.ui.NoSourceFoundEditor (class = org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.views.launch.SourceNotFoundEditor): Editor is not firing a PROP_INPUT event in response to IReusableEditor.setInput(...)

!SESSION 2007-12-01 07:39:24.265 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=M20071023-1652

java.version=1.6.0_03

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=ru_RU

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean

This is very strange, while if i walking the tree in project explorer, i can see the java code as usually.

Could any has the same effects? Should I ask a m2 commutity?

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.3.1.1

Build id: I20070503-1400

Java 1.6.0.3