thx for the input but this only support one collection and moves
already loaded items between to boxes.. I want to have to collections
from a database - let's say one collections of persons that have
already registered for an event in one and those who hasn't in the
other, and when moved from box one to box two they will be registered
when submitted..

On Dec 5, 2007 5:43 PM, Jason Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> you might use the built in Palette component rather than reimplementing it...
>
> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/
>
> (click the palette link)
>

> On Dec 5, 2007 4:29 AM, Kjetil Paulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm currently rewriting an application from Stripes to Wicket in a
> > project here and have the following (simplified) problem.
> >
> > I've got two list components that are filled from a model, and then I
> > use javascript to transfer items between them, but when the lists are
> > submitted no new values are added to the model.. Is this expected
> > behavior or am I missing something? Below are the code (javascript for
> > moving items and selecting all items before submitting are taken out)
> >
> > Btw, if I select the first five items in the list and add them to the
> > other they are dublicated and in the submitted list, so it seems like
> > you only can submit existing items (with same id) to a list/model,
> > seems kind of strange to me...
> >
> > thx,
> > Kjetil
> >
> > Page:
> > -----------
> > public class HomePage extends BasePage {
> >    private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
> >    private MyModel mymodel;
> >
> >    private class InputForm extends Form {
> >        private InputForm(String name) {
> >            super(name, new CompoundPropertyModel(mymodel));
> >            add(new ListMultipleChoice("fewChoice", new
> > PropertyModel(this, "mymodel.fewChoice"), mymodel.getFewChoice()));
> >            add(new ListMultipleChoice("manyChoice", new
> > PropertyModel(this, "mymodel.manyChoice"), mymodel.getManyChoice()));
> >            add(new Label("message", "Cool....."));
> >        }
> >        public MyModel getMymodel() {
> >            return mymodel;
> >        }
> >        public void setMymodel(MyModel m) {
> >            mymodel = m;
> >        }
> >        public void onSubmit() {
> >            MyModel mm = (MyModel) getModelObject();
> >            info("SITE CHOICE:");
> >            for (Object o1 : mm.getFewChoice()) {
> >                String o = (String) o1;
> >                info(o);
> >            }
> >            info("MANY CHOICE:");
> >            for (Object o1 : mm.getManyChoice()) {
> >                String o = (String) o1;
> >                info(o);
> >            }
> >        }
> >    }
> >
> >    public HomePage(final PageParameters parameters) {
> >        mymodel = new MyModel();
> >        final FeedbackPanel feedback = new FeedbackPanel("feedback");
> >        add(feedback);
> >        add(new InputForm("inputForm"));
> >    }
> > }
> >

> > HTML page:
> > -------------------
> > <form wicket:id="inputForm">
> >        <input type="submit" value="Send data.."
> > onclick="selectAll(this.form.one); selectAll(this.form.two);"/>
> >                    <select wicket:id="fewChoice" id="one"
> [...]

/**
 kjetil
 */
Kjetil H.Paulsen         | Movegen 35, 2770 Jaren, Norway
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           | Cell: +47 95138757
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://gofaster.no