Hi *,

i have a long running task. The result will be presented in a panel. The
panel is already present if the task is started. I would like to disable the
panel until the task is done. The presentation of the panel should be
"semi-transparent" with a "running circle".

How can i reach this? Can anybody show me a hint?

i tried the LazyLoadPanel. The problem with it is that it's completely
invisible.

Thanks
Per