The wiki has a section on spring integration.  You put a line in your app's
init() method to accomplish this.  It should be easy to find.

-----Original Message-----
From: Korbinian Bachl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 1:44 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: MyWebApplication, SpringWebApplication +
AuthenticatedWebApplication

Hi,

usually my WebApp is based on Wicket-Auth-Roles, so I do:

MyWebApp extends AuthenticatedWebApplication {....

Lately I played around with spring 2.5 a bit and so used

MyWebApp extends SpringWebApplication {....

but how can I now integrate a SpringWebApplication to use Wicket-Auth-Roles?

The only way I currently see is to copy'n paste the content of the
SpringWebApplication into MyWebApp and let it extend
AuthenticatedWebApplication - but copy'n paste is not my preferable way
however...

Any ideas?

Best,

Korbinian