Hi!

I have a form which uses a CompoundPropertyModel.

On the form I have a textfield which has a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior connected to the onblur event. When I have some data in the field and tab out of the field, the onblur event will update some other parts of the modelobject and add their respective components (textfields) to the ajax target.

This works good until I once submit the form and get one or more validation errors. After that, the changed data that occur in the onblur event doesn't get pushed back with the ajax target. (They just display their former data even though the model object was updated).

Can anyone think of what causes this, or should I create a testcase?

Sincerely,
Edvin Syse