I'm taking a quick look at Wicket for use on a new project. I'm curious about the URLs. It it possible to have more control over the URLs that Wicket uses for form submissions? In the guest book example the submit URL is...

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/guestbook/?wicket:interface=:0::::

I'd like to be able to change that to look a little less cryptic.

RESTLET is another framework I'm looking at, where there is a lot of control over the look of URLs.

If there is a way, please let me know, or send me a pointer to the right documentation. Thanks.

--
Alan Gutierrez | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://blogometer.com/ | 504 717 1428
Think New Orleans | http://thinknola.com/