Hi Igor,

Thank you very much for the quick response.
The project i was working on was using the version 1.2.6, so to use
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior i had to update the project to use
the latest wicket version.

How ever i have noticed a problem with the script in the renderHead method
of AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior.

The script assumes that the  Radio Component will be the immediate child of
the RadioGroup Component, But in some or in most of the cases that is not
correct.

That is not the case even in the Wicket Examples, in examples the hierarchy
is RadioGroup/ListView/Radio.

I modified the script to work with RadioGroup/ListView/Radio hierarchy and
it is working.
Do i need to open a jira for this.

Regards
Dipu