Hi everyone.

I found this on the mailing list:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-AjaxFormValidatingBehavior-and-focus-p9178324.html

And exactly this is my problem now.
I registered an "onkeyup" event on a textfield to validate it after each
keypress.

In a RequiredTextField following happens:
I want to type "Hello". Once i release the "H", the TextField is valid and
the caret goes to the first position in the Textfield. Then I type "ello"
and now I have "elloH" in the Textfield.

Is it planned to implement to keep the caret position as mentioned in the
other Message?
Does someone know a workaround to solve this?

Thomas