On Jan 11, 2008 11:12 PM, Ryan Sonnek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also, I still don't see how this would work for the SortableListView?
Ok, hours as passed (I was thinking to only spent 1 hour, ended up
spending 4 instead).

I couldn't make the API any simpler for dragging within list view case.
However, I refactored [SortableListView] code:
* To make it cleaner; and
* Add a callback method to indicate model is sorted event.
  The callback is useful to update status label, for example.

I also added [SortableListView] examples.

The updated code can be updated from:
https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/efy/wicket-contrib-scriptaculous-examples
https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/efy/wicket-contrib-scriptaculous

Regards,