Hello Again,

I am upgrading to the latest and greatest  release of wicket 1.3.  I made
the change to register my converters by overriding the newConverterLocator
method.  In my customer converter class, in the constructor, I am calling
InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject( this );   The converter class is using
a couple of spring beans.

I am getting the following error when started tomcat.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: InjectorHolder has not been assigned an
injector. Use InjectorHolder.setInjector() to assign an injector. In most
cases this should be done once inside SpringWebApplication subclass's init()
method.

In the my Application class, (which is extends AuthenticatedWebApplication)

   @Override
    protected void init()
    {
        super.init();
        addComponentInstantiationListener( new SpringComponentInjector(
this );
.
..

I tried calling the InjectorHolder.setInjector to assign an injector but
still get the error.  Again the only change I made that caused the error was
using the new way to register converters and of course upgrading my wicket.
My converter needs to call InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject( this ).

I'm guessing that the call to newConverterLocater happens before Spring
injection.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Karen