Wicket support is provided as a Terracotta configuration module.  Once you
have Terracotta set up for sessions, you just need to add the wicket
configuration module to your terracotta config.

Here's a link to using the Terracotta sessions configurator:

http://www.terracotta.org/confluence/display/docs1/Sessions+Quick+Start

Here's a link to for using the Wicket configuration module:

http://www.terracotta.org/confluence/display/integrations/Wicket

I'd be very interested to hear your feedback about how the documentation
could be improved to make this stuff easier to find and easier to get
started.

Cheers,
Orion