Matej,

A parameter on the url seems like a small price to pay to guarantee that the
client has the correct version of the resource (IMHO).  There are other
frameworks which do similar things by default. Is the only reason not to do
it that the url looks a little less clean?

- Matt

p.s. - The grid components look nice! (http://www.inmethod.com/)