Hi everyone, I have a bit of an issue with expiring pages inside my IFrame.
I understand why it is happening, but don't know how to fix it.

Here's the story.  I have 2 panels which the user can click between using an
ajax-link.  Both pages contain an IFrame which contains an ImageUploadPanel
I created.  This app also needs to support tabbed-browsing so I've set
automatic multi-window support to true.

The problem I'm having is that every time I switch between my two panels,
call them A and B, the new inline-frame which is created uses a new pagemap
every time. So after a while I hit the pagemap limit and start losing old
pagemaps.  So then when I go back to another browser-tab which I haven't
touched for a while, I get a page expired message.  What I would really like
to do is create ALL of my iframes inside the same pagemap.  But this doesn't
seem to work.

I should mention that I have tried several solutions including:
new InlineFrame("imageUpload", PageMap.forName("MyConstantPageMap"),
MyUploadPage.class)
and..

using ImageUploadPage(PageMap) constructor and passing in the
PageMap.forName("MyConstantPagemap").

Nothing seems to work, and the error is really strange.  It seems that the
page is being initialized correctly, as when I inspect the data the correct
pagemap is used.  Then later, when my submit button callback is intercepted
in debug, the pagemap is different, and appears to be a new pagemap
("wicket-x" where x increses with each new iframe created.)

Any help would be much appreciated - Before I used iframes all the tabbed
browsing was fine because it would use 1 pagemap were tab.

thanks,
Dean