Hi,

I have a ModalWindow with a form, having some dropdown choices and
text fields.  It should be simple, but I can't get the user input when
the window is closed.  There is no domain model object behind the
form, I just need a list of Strings from the form, although I could,
of course, make up a wrapper POJO for that.

I found the example on
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/pass-form-input-from-modal-window-back-to-the-caller-page.html,
but I'm not sure I get it.  Is chooserPanel the modal window?  If so,
how and when is yourValue set?  Via the form's onSubmit, I guess, but
when is that triggered?

Thanks,
Thomas