I looked on the code in the FileUploadField class. This lines seems
interesting:

// Get request
final Request request = getRequest();

// If we successfully installed a multipart request
if (request instanceof IMultipartWebRequest)
{
    // Get the item for the path
    final FileItem item =
((IMultipartWebRequest)request).getFile(getInputName());

    // Only update the model when there is a file (larger than zero
    // bytes)
    if (item != null && item.getSize() > 0)
    {
        if (fileUpload == null)
        {
            fileUpload = new FileUpload(item);
        }

        return fileUpload;

But in my case, I do not receive a IMultipartWebRequest from Flex, but a
ServletWebRequest. The content-type is "multipart/form-data;
boundary=----------GI3cH2Ij5cH2GI3Ef1gL6Ij5Ef1Ef1", the length is
46888bytes, so the data of my image is somewhere on the request....

How can I write them in a file?

Thanks!