Okay, I stand corrected.  We had this question come up on the Tapestry
users group and I don't believe Tapestry supports it (at least it
didn't).  I guess I just assumed Wicket didn't either.  There's
another reason for me to make the switch! :)  I'm going to have to go
look into this.  Sounds like an interesting feature and I want to see
how they do it.