From: Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:43:06 PM
Subject: Re: listView sorting question

there are sortable grids examples in wicket-examples under repeaters.

wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater

-igor

On Jan 23, 2008 1:35 PM, Beyonder Unknown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if there's a better way to sort a list view. The use
 case is that, I have a page that renders a listview, and I need to add
 a link that sorts the list when clicked. My listView uses
 LoadableDetachableModel that retrieves data using hibernate backend.