You always add all the links and then decide for each link if it
should display or not.
You can do this manually by having the isVisible method of your link
check for an admin user or you can defer this to your security
framework, swarm for instance automatically hides "secure" links.

http://wicketstuff.org/wicketsecurity/
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security

Maurice