Hi,

I really need the AjaxEditableLabel in my application, but because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1239, it seems useless at the time. (Just tested with Linux/Java 1.6_04/Wicket 1.3.1).

Does anyone know of a workaround in the meantime?

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method org.apache.wicket.Component.onModelChanging()V from class org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.AjaxEditableLabel$1

-- Edvin