Hi all

I'm writing some test cases for my wicket application, and I got the
follow exception:

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find
resource: home for component:
pathway:repeater:i_want_to:stepLink:stepColor
        at wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:262)
        at wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:181)
        at wicket.model.ResourceModel.getObject(ResourceModel.java:69)
        at wicket.Component.getModelObject(Component.java:983)
        at wicket.Component.getModelObjectAsString(Component.java:998)
        at wicket.markup.html.basic.Label.onComponentTagBody(Label.java:113)
        at wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:1712)
        ... 67 more

The problem is this resource key "home" is located at the global
resource file MyApplication.properties, and in this test case I'm
testing a simple Page. After a lot debug, I noticed that the problem
is only when I try to get a resource in code, using ResourceModel or
StringResourceModel (I mean, the tag <wicket:message key="home"> in
HTML works fine). In Junit test, these models can't find the key in
the global resource file. If I put the key in the property file of my
Page, it works. By the way, the  code works fine on application
running on web container, just in Junit test it fails. I'm using
wicket 1.2.6. Any help is welcome!

Thank you
Marco